Our favourite trend at the moment can't be found on a clothing rack or at your favourite chain store. Full fringe bangs are back in a big way, and although they've been circulating since circa April 2011, this is a friendly reminder that they're still fresh & popular for the coming Spring season. It's not too late to try out this hair craze. We've compiled a list of five reasons why you should "bang it" this spring season;
1. Kate Moss, the style queen of the century, has been amongst this trend for half a decade... if not longer.
2. It hides your eyebrows so you don't have to maintain them & can get prepared for the thick eyebrow trend expected next winter.
3. It will add a new shape to your face.
4. A blunt fringe will add a whole new component to the "bright lips" trend that is becoming bigger with neons this Spring/Summer.
5. Our editor Claire Nada, as well as photographer Allanah Hockam, already sport this trend (see example above)
Monday, August 8, 2011
Five reasons to bang it
Lots of Love Fashion's Sweethart